Friday, September 2, 2011

Wow it's been a while!

Well I guess it's been a while since I've blogged and a lot has happened. We have a wonderful new addition to our family. Jeffrey Dayle Allen, he is now 19 months old and a disaster area! When he was born he was a sweet little angel. Now he is a sweet little angel, but only when he's sleeping.
His favorite activities include making cookies, playing in the swing, jumping, and fishing. He's not a very good fisherman, he's lost two fishing poles already this year!
A few weeks ago Danny and I did the Share-A-Smile triathlon. It was a 400 meter swim, 11 mile bike, and 5K run. I am very proud of myself that I finished it and had so much fun. I even beat Danny at the swim, I finished in 11 minutes and 4 seconds, he finished in 11 minutes and 8 seconds :) Grandma Debbie was very nice and played with Jeffrey so we could participate in the race and he had so much fun there! Some of our family helped out as race support, here is my cousin Leslie with us, she also competed and she kicked my fanny! I'm just not as hard-core as she is.
I will really try to be better about blogging! We have a funny little family and lots of funny stories to share!

No comments: